Please fill in below information, we will contact you afterwards.
- Diane I. Duncan M.D., Prof. Dr. Ivan Dinev Non – Invasive induction of muscle fiber hypertrophy and hyperplasia: Effects of high-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) field evaluated in an in-vivo porcine model, 2018
- Brian Kinney M.D., David E Kent M.D. Long-Term Follow-up on Patients With HIFEM-Induced Abdominal Tissue Changes: MRI and CT Assisted Quantification of Muscle Growth and Fat Reduction, 2018
- Katz B., Bard R., Goldfarb R., Shiloh A., Kenolova D. Changes in subcutaneous abdominal fat thickness following High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic (HIFEM) field treatments: A multi center ultrasound study. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, 2018 Dallas, TX.
- Kinney M. Brian, Lozanova Paula. High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic (HIFEM) therapy evaluated by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI): Safety and efficacy study of a dual tissue effect based non-invasive abdominal body shaping. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, 2018 Dallas, TX.
- Kent E. David, Jacob I. Carolyn. Computed tomography (CT) based evidence of simultaneous changes in human adipose and muscle tissues following a High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic Field (HIFEM) application: a new method for non-invasive body sculpting. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, 2018 Dallas, TX.
- Jacob C., Paskova K. A novel non-invasive technology based on simultaneous induction of changes in adipose and muscle tissues: Safety and efficacy of a high intensity focused electro-magnetic field device used for abdominal body shaping. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, 2018 Dallas, TX.
- Carolyn I. Jacob MD FAAD, Paula Lozanova MD. Efficacy of treatment with HIFEM Procedure in women after childbirth. Presented at the Vegas Cosmetic Surgery and Aesthetic Dermatology Conference, 2019 Las Vegas, USA.
- C. Jacob M.D., B. Kinney M.D., M. Busso M.D., S. Chilukuri M.D., JD McCoy N M.D., C. Bailey, R. Denkov M.D. High intensity focused electro-magnetic technology (HIFEM) for non-invasive buttock lifting and toning of gluteal muscles: A multi-center efficacy and safety study.
Terms and Conditions:
This offer is only valid to 30/9/2021. The treatment is only available to new customers aged 18 or above. Advance booking is required. The follow-up offer can only be purchased once, cannot be paid in installments, and are valid for three months from the date of purchase. The effect of the treatment varies depending on the individual’s constitution, skin type and other factors. Sausantong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.